Network & Computer Security
Threat detection and protection as well as content filtering.
• Monitor and configure network infiltration and intrusion detection systems to safeguard computers and files against accidental or unauthorized access.
• Facilitate training of users to ensure optimal network and server efficiency, while promoting security awareness.
• Respond to intruders by following computer security and emergency response procedures, policies and measures; documented policies and procedures.
• Review computer virus reports to determine when to update virus protection systems.
• Run tests of data processing systems and led security risk assessments.
• Document security equipment configurations and procedures.
• Update computers with new software and security measures.
• Coordinate post-violation assessment to prevent issues in the future.
• Increase efficiency of network security by developing a new approach to network monitoring by building an Intrusion Detection System (IDS) Server.